Scripture for the week: Colossians 2:14-15 (KJV) “Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Lord Jesus, thank you for the victory at the cross and for redemption through your blood.
- Father, you created all things, and they obey you; arise and speak unto my situation.
- Internal evil altars that are attracting disfavor and disgrace upon my life, catch fire.
- My delayed blessings, hear the word of the Lord, walk out of your hiding place and locate me.
- O Lord, open my eyes to see and to know those who surround me.
- Blood of Jesus, challenge, cancel and nullify every hidden yoke in my blood line and in my life that has caused delays and stagnancy in my life.
- Powers that want me and my family to suffer in this land, you are liars, die!
- My Father, my Lord, bless me with uncommon spiritual gifts that will catapult me to my level.
- O Lord, uproot what you did not plant in MFM Rockville, MD.